The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s services.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the benefits and price
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have Advanced Excel training needs and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update clients database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
- Diploma or Degree in Sales
- More than 6 months experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office