Bins (Nairobi) Services Ltd is seeking to recruit Sales Executives. The positions are to be based in Nairobi. The Sales Executives will be reporting to the General Manager working hand in hand with the Accounts Department. We provide waste/refuse/garbage management services to both Individuals, Residential and Corporate clients.
Sales Executives Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidates will be marketing these services to our clients
- Present potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Spend majority of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- As a representative of the company, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure.
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
Qualifications for the Sales Executives Job
- Preference is to Diploma in Sales and Marketing with 3 years’ experience
- Candidates must be good in Microsoft Office and Pastel
- Looking for presentable candidates who have a clear understanding of Nairobi and its Environs.
- This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Retained Earnings of ksh 15,000 monthly and Commission – 20% on the Sales made.