Bretton Limited is a car accessories shop located on Mariakani Road, Industrial area in Nakuru. We have been in business for the last 8 years, initially focusing on wholesaling. However, over the last 3 years, we have refocused our energy into selling directly to consumers. We want to be the most innovative, service-oriented car accessories shop in the minds of consumers in Nakuru region within the next two years. To do this, we are investing in new products, developing a new customer experience and most importantly, bringing in great sales stars to join our team.
If this excites you, read on and apply!
- You are an ambitious person. You are able to spot and go after an opportunity.
- People who know you would describe you as brave and resilient.
- You enjoy a good competition but you love to work in teams as well.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- You have a strong work ethic and you believe in doing things right the first time.
- You are comfortable with people from all walks of life - you know how to fit right in.
- You own your work and your results.
What you will do::
- Support in sales and marketing including identifying and registering new customers, maintaining relationships with customers, developing promotional plans to drive sales, conducting market research etc.
- Maintain sales records & customer databases daily including customer inquiries, sales and prepare & present daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Lead all digital marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain a database of possible collaborators such as potential partners etc.
- Suggest and upon approval, implement continuous improvement suggestions and innovative approaches in the overall business.
- You should be able to work from 8 am-5 pm for a period of 3 months, Monday to Saturday.
- Support in other duties as may be required.
What you will receive:
You receive both a daily stipend and commissions. There is no cap to the amount of money you can earn. A top sales representative can make between 30,000 to 50,000 every month. How much you earn is purely up to you. You will also receive comprehensive training and job aids to help you succeed.
How to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Include your LinkedIn profile in your CV and detail why you want to work here.
We look forward to seeing your application. Good luck!
Please send your application by 31st January 2019