Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35 countries and growing)!
Job/Salary grade: Executive, experienced
We’re looking for an experienced sales professional with a proven track record in sales to help us with our expansion in the African market where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning solutions. With existing clients like the American Chamber of Commerce, Deloitte, Nature, German Chamber of Commerce, and others, the company has an established network to grow from.
The ideal candidate should have experience leading a team, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
New Sales Development
- Acquire new leads in the Kenya market by attending events, networking and building relationships.
- Previous exposure, working experience, and knowledge of local and global associations in Africa is a big plus.
- Handle complex sales cycle and present the value of our all-in-one cloud solutions to potential customers.
- Follow-up and manage all assigned leads (from lead generation, web inquiries, third parties, etc).
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop a strategic selling approach for each prospect.
- Prepare pricing proposals for approval.
- Attend industry functions as assigned and approved by management, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Review weekly progress against sales plan and activity plan with senior leadership.
- Ensure own data is accurately entered and managed within CRM.
- Continue to update and re-forecast pipeline throughout the year.
- Contribute to the development of the different kind of RFPs.
- Contribute to all on-going sales and marketing department projects (e.g., change proposal structure, feedback to marketing on lead qualification).
- Manage all Junior Sales managers to ensure they are meeting sales goals and generating new revenue in their respective areas of focus.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales and proven Manager's positions.
- Fluent in English written and spoken (other languages spoken in SE Asia is a plus) – native speakers preferred.
- Experience in the software or events space preferred.
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent time management and coordination skills, and ability to manage under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and manage a junior sales team.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35 countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.