Reporting Manager: Business Head
Manage/Supervise: A team of sales Representatives
- Maintaining & Maximizing Current Customer Potential
- Building Deep Networks across Customer’s Organization
- Creating Opportunities on Product Plus, Service Plus
- Single Point of Contact for the Customer
- Developing Existing Markets
- Lead Generation
- Business Development of Chosen Sectors
- Polymers, Fillers, Additives, Master Batches and new segments of companies interest
- Demand Forecasting – To Leverage Customer Demand without Overstocking
- Creation of New Business & Identifying Potential Opportunities
- Marketing Products to Customers – Selling the benefit of the product that fulfills customer’s specific needs
- Monitoring and Achieving Sales Targets
- Conduct Survey at Customer’s Premises and territory to ensure compliance to the company’s standards and regulations, while offering business support needed by the customer inclusive of collection of orders.
- Debt Collection and Credit Control.
- Customer Complaints – Following Up on Complaints and resolving them to customer’s satisfaction.
- Any other responsibility that are assigned time to time
- Market research and Competitor analysis
- Handling and managing quality related matters
- Accuracy in the work and upkeep of the workplace
- Sales Analysis and Budgeting
Knowledge and Experience:
- Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical
- Min 8 to 15 years
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- High on Integrity/Moral/ Commitment
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen