We’re looking for a customer-focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join our Car Export and Import organisation in the role of a Sales Manager. They’ll be working closely with the Sales executives and Regional Directors to form highly energised and efficient team, who work hard, develop relationships and achieve results.
An immediate start is available for the successful salesperson.
To be successful in this role they will need to prove that they have an insatiable passion for sales, a strong work ethic, be solution orientated, proactive and flexible, whilst maintaining a structured approach. They will also need to commit to mentoring, developing and coaching their team, as they will be key to their success. They will be expected to lead by example, ensuring the team sells with integrity and the role will require them to be hands on as they will have their own individual targets to achieve as well as driving the sales team to achieve and exceed the expected results.
Our organisation will ensure they have the platform and support to take control and create their own success story.
- Consistently drive the team to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Speaking to prospective and existing customers over the phone and face-to-face Customer relations management
- Support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives,
- Deliver excellent customer service to our new and existing clients at all times. Being an ambassador of the brand by selling with integrity.
- Seek new ways to diversify our income, developing new business as necessary and building sustainable partnerships.
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- You will construct and implement effective sales strategies, and formulate budgets and forecasts
The experience should include:
- 7+ Years sales experience in a senior/managerial role.
- A clear understanding of the Sales Process
- A graduate in Management Studies
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to manage, lead and oversee a high-performing team
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team and deliver monthly KPI’s/targets.
- Ability to deliver a well-considered, focused plan for day/week/month ahead
- Experience within the Car sales industry is Highly advantageous.