- Building up the sales argumentation on technical service at defined customers.
- Customer relationships with Purchasing, R&D and Marketing.
- Maintaining the quality of services through regular visits to customers (approximately 50% of time)
- Executing sales strategies and marketing concepts for new products and technologies.
- Supporting the team to improve their production process.
- Acquiring new business as specified in the target agreements/budgets (sales plan)
- Monitoring and analysing the activity of competitors and other changes on the market that may affect the company's market position and growth strategy.
- Regular visits of relevant fairs.
- Negotiation of prices.
- Accountable to achieve budget.
- Evaluating performance of customers / Improving KPI at certain customers.
- Provide full support as required by the employer
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Food Science, Food Technology or related degree.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience in FMCG, HORECA or Meat sales.
- Industry experience in sales and/ or technical support in the meat processing industry.
- Passion for driving sales results, flexible and customer oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of functional ingredients in the meat segment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound independent judgement and ability.
- High levels of integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
- A track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 400, 000 – 500, 000 Gross (Approx. 4000 – 5000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 31st January 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***