The Sales Manager will be charged with ensuring
sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration,
securing new consumers, expanding opportunities within the current customer
base and delivering new product offerings.
The successful candidate Must have prior working experience as a Sales Manager in theautomotive/motorcycle
- Acquire new customer business through sales and business development activities across the country.
- Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting for the corresponding sales responsibility area.
- Develop and implement tactics for sales and distribution of company products in the government sector.
- Continuously monitor sales performance and improve on execution of the strategy by the team to ensure annual targets are met.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
- Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand product delivery to new accounts.
- Continuously grow the pipeline of potential customers as well as the active customer base.
- Work with Sales Executives to ensure adoption of new systems to support efficient information to support business goals and excellent service.
- Collaborate closely with finance, production and logistics departments to guarantee smooth operations.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in a related field and with preferably an MBA.
- MUST have extensive Sales knowledge in the automotive/ motorcycle industry.
- MUST have at least 8 years sales experience with 4 years spent in Senior Management in the automotive/motorcycle industry.
- MUST have Strong Leadership skills - A good team manager that can balance strength and weaknesses of individual sales team members.
- MUST be willing to travel 50-75% and occasionally for extended periods
- MUST have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive sales person.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- MUST have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Ksh.200,000-300,000. (Approx. 2,000 – 3,000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Upper Mid Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 17th November 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.