Reporting to the CEO / Head of Sales, the successful candidate
will be expected to play a key role in leading Sales within the Company.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage;
- At least 8 years of experience as a Sales Manager; with 3 to 5 years of actual sales experience.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategies;
- Proven experience in Customer relationship management;
- Experience managing and directing a sales team;
- Dedication to providing great customer service;
- relevant product and industry knowledge;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Presentation, Team-leadership, decision-making, persuasion, written and verbal communication skills.
A competitive senior level remuneration package will be offered to the candidate who emerges successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
Please send your Application and current CV to reach us not later than Wednesday, 4th December 2019.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED