To improve the products market position and achieve financial growth by Management of made teas ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through development of sales strategies, action plans, positive planning and forecasting , deployment and management of sales personnel to improve both short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- Development of short term and long term sales strategies
- Development and implementation of sales action plans
- Achievements of sales Volume & revenue targets
- Accuracy in Planning & forecasting.
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales teams.
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in processed chicken commercial strategy to ensure that revenue and growth objectives are achieved.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota in support of Company sales objectives.
- Interpret both short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Resolve problems; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements and implement change.
- Maintain and expand customer base by coaching the entire sales team;
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company and identify new customer opportunities.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new products and enhance existing relationships
- Build and maintain rapport with key customers.
- Lead and Manage human resource by developing capability of the sales teams to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes
- Gather market intelligence in order to understand competitor activities, trends and strategies
- Provide thought leadership in product pricing
Experience & Background
- A Bachelor of Commerce –(Sales & Marketing) or equivalent and have some formal training in Sales Management
- A minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in a in a similar position in a highly competitive segment of FMCG
- Experience in building winning teams which grow sales by leaps and bounds
- Having the ability to find timely solutions to market challenges
- Excellent relationships with key customers
- Networking, Persuasion, Negotiation skills, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism and computer literacy