Our Client is a
well-established company providing professional security and safety solutions
to organizations. They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results
oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Sales Manager.
He/ She will be in charge of the sales department, responsible for sales targets achievement, customer relations management and any marketing functions guided by organization policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement new effective strategies to reach clients to deliver new business sales growth
· Develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
· Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized
· Responsible for managing the existing customer base in their territory and in addition they will be expected to cross sell products and services across existing service base.
· Achieve new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sectors, and bring in a balanced mix of CCTV and Access control business as well as the associated Maintenance and Monitoring contracts.
· Producing effective and persuasive copy in order to create marketing materials including – (EDM ) electronic direct mail – Proposals and bids – Internal correspondence , reports and marketing strategies – Website pages – Brochures – E-shots campaigns
· Researching and evaluating for new demand for products and solutions and customers’ needs and insights
· Assisting in the production of customer/competitor evaluation to determine future demand, marketing drives and growth
· Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
· Collating, organizing, managing and developing contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
· Developing sales strategies and, using a CRM, tracking the progress of the sales stages and development of accounts
· Liaising with internal and external clients to ensure the smooth process of projects, to collaborate on issues and aid in the attainment of targets
· Responsible for management and retention of customer base within defined territory and will be measured on retention of customer base and growth of portfolio in line with company targets.
· Work alongside engineers and customer service teams to ensure customer service satisfaction and dispute resolution.
· Manage customer contact cycle completing all existing customer visits and achieving company attrition targets.
· Working with online platforms to share projects and activities to ensure successful implementation on new programs and initiatives for the benefit of the wider business.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Business Administration or related field of study
· 3- 5 years progressive Sales experience in Security Industry.
· Field sales experience is desired and preferably with experience of selling service contracts in the B2B market.
· Familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer
· Ability to demonstrate commercial and marketing focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
· Must be comfortable building relationships and applying skills which affect decision making, to convert opportunities to sales.
· Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
· Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
· Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV