Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Make calls, set meetings with prospective clients, conduct presentations and close sales.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Work closely with other team members to determine new sales approaches
- Attend periodic in-house sales training and networking events.
Skills, Abilities and Work Experience
- Post Secondary training in any business/education related field.
- A least 2 year experience in sales & marketing (Those who have sold services such as insurance, education, communication and information products will have an added advantage)
- Good communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Strong personal drive with a go-getting spirit and a determination to succeed.
- Strong work ethics, positive attitude and optimism
- Innovative and resourceful person with the ability to inject fresh ideas.
- Resilient and flexible person who can adapts and work in a demanding environment.
- High energy, focus and enthusiasm
- Respectful, decent and good-natured.
- Ability to learn and lead others.