- Self-disciplined and quality oriented
- Results oriented
- Assertive and positively aggressive in approach to clients
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
- Identifying and actively seek out new sales opportunities by conducting market research, networking, cold calling.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Arranging and attending potential clients visits.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations/pitches on our services to potential clients.
- Regularly follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the rest of the sales team to achieve better results.
- Create frequent reviews and reports on the sales exercises.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;updating on industry trends that may affect them.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team.
- Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to achieve the set sales and revenues targets set.
Any other responsibilities as requested by the management.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- Computer literate
- At least one year experience in marketing
- Living in Nairobi and very familiar with Nairobi and it's environs
- Remuneration: 15000 Retainer plus commission
- 2 days office work 3 days field work