Our client’s primary aim is to provide resource for design, printing, and finishing with new design technology, high-quality production, with the most efficient state of the art machinery. They are looking for a high-performing Sales & Marketing Executive to help us meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Should be able to generate sales via marketing.
- Planning and developing
- Following up with existing Clients.
- Bring new clients on board
- Coordinating and communicating with clients
- Should be able to do his/her own job costing for the inquiries
- Should be able to meet the sales target given to him/her by the management.
- Should deliver results in the form of reporting and communicating the management periodically as advised.
- Ready to work for long period with us.
- Should know driving and bike riding as well.
Education and Requirements
- 6 years’ work experience in market for sales – working in the print media
- Fluent English
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, but can consider a Diploma in Sales & Marketing if candidate has the necessary experience.
- Would be required to liaise with management on sales strategy and marketing to generate better and higher sales volumes and minimize on payment risks.
- Proven experience in the print media industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative in the industry.
- Willing to relocate.