- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts managed.
- Seek to increase the brand visibility of company products.
- Collect orders from the customer.
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long- and short-term period.
- Ensure route to market and territory management optimization.
- Develop strong relationships with distributors and retailers.
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts sales and prospecting activities.
- presentations, closed sales and follow up activities within their assigned territory.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis.
- Diploma/Certificate in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- 1 years working experience in the Sales industry.
- Must be 25 years and above.
- Must have strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirement.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive.
- Should always be presentable and well kept.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.