Location : Athi River
- Implement business plan
- Engage with stakeholders and client for purposes of retention, growth and new business opportunities.
- Maintaining, promoting and enhancing a positive corporate image of the organization
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budge
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
- Targets and increase company market share in line with company objectives.
- Negotiating and facilitating approval of new business programmes ensuring that all new business projects achieve expected returns
- Enhancing positive public relations
- Training, developing coaching and motivating a competent team.
- Implementing social responsibility policy.
- Coordinating customer relation issues.
- Facilitating and reviewing development of marketing and corporate affairs plans.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant University Degree
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- At least Three years’ experience in (FMCG).