Want to work in fantastic environment for our employees where you have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally? Want to work where the importance of individual and team contributions to the success the company is recognised?
Then you should come join us at Victory Farms as a Sales Operations Foreman.
Location: 100% Nairobi
Reports to: Head of Sales Operations
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a talented Sales Operations Foreman to supervise all the transport and logistics operations within the Commercial canter and the branches. You will lead the casuals in the daily transport operations, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach to maintain accurate stock loading records from the farm to commercial locations and Ensure prescribed safety checks are done on all vehicles before commencement of commercial bound trips to the farm.
The Employee’s duties and procedures which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company the following:
- Maintain accurate stock loading records from the farm to commercial locations.
- Promote process improvement that mitigates losses of stocks while loading goods enroute to the Victory Logistics Centre and Western Kenya routes.
- Ensure that all commercial orders are fulfilled as per order sheet
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained by commercial drivers during dispatch of stocks
- Ensure prescribed safety checks are done before commencement of commercial bound trips to the farm.
- Report on any pending repairs that need to be carried out on commercial vehicles
- Custodian of all western Kenya waybills. Track all Goods in Transit Variances.
- Custodian of crates received from Victory Logistics Centre and Western Kenya Routes.
- Source casual labourers used in Western Kenya commercial sales functions
- Ensure appropriate licensing and certification are obtained for all sales locations and vehicles in use.
- Degree/Diploma in warehousing or related discipline.
- 2 years working experience in an Inventory Management \ Accounting positions,
- Credit controllers & junior auditors may also apply to this position.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- High integrity.
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS office applications.
- Ability to handle emergencies while employing a solution- based approach at all times.
- Excellent listening and communicating skills while handling all stakeholders.
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in sub-Saharan Africa over the next 5 years. The Company will achieve this whilst maintaining the highest code of environmental and social standards. We endeavor to be the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards for sustainability and following best practice, while growing to feed millions of people across Africa.
Victory Farms was established on Lake Victoria in 2015 with both onshore and offshore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its farm site is in Homa Bay County. The company has distribution capacity throughout Kenya, and we are rapidly expanding the farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing to keep pace with the rapid growth in production from the farm. Victory Farms is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build the leading tilapia farm globally. The Company strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
We work to create a fantastic environment for our employees. An environment where employees to have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally. We recognize the utmost importance which contributions by individuals and teams have to the success of Victory Farms.
Please send a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications.