You will provide general information about the company and services offered and also inform customers of the product terms and features.
JPCTRADE is one of the largest, fastest growing used car exporting company in Japan, with a number of branches spread over three continents. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities. This year we are launching a customer support center which will offer innovative ways to conduct and transact business online to millions of people spread all over the world. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities.
You will be a member of the primary contact team for our current and potential customers. You will be a liaison between the company and existing/potential customers. You will provide general information about the company and services offered and also inform customers of the product terms and features. You will be required to project a professional company image through voice and online interactions keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
1. Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
2. Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers
3. Provide product and service information to customers
4. Follow up customer calls and respond to customer’s emails
5. Target new customers or achieve upsells to existing customers when opportunities arise
6. Identify and qualify legitimate sales opportunities
7. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
8. Sell products and place customer orders and interests in the computer system
9. Research required information, identify, and resolve customer complaints using available resources,
10. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
11. Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
12. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when necessary
13. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
14. Complete call logs and reports within stipulated timelines
15. Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
16. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing or Business related field
· 1-3 years of experience in sales
· Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Must possess professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
· Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
· Excellent data entry and typing skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations/circumstances appropriately
Salary Range: 30-45k