• Minimum of 1months previous experience in a similar retail sales/ fast-paced sales position. Having previous commission-based sales experience e.g. as a merchandiser in an FMCG environment or in a business development role will increase your chances of hitting the ground running with this position
• Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
• Suitable candidates must be very well presented.
• Suitable candidates must be effective communicators
• You must have exceptional customer service skills. We look for candidates with the ability to create a positive and friendly environment for our customers
• You must have excellent written, editing and oral communication skills
• You must have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage high volumes of stock
• A strong work ethic and desire to learn.
• You must have a high level of integrity
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and out-of-the-box thinking when undertaking tasks
• Capacity for handling pressure while meeting targets
• Flexibility/ open availability to work across the week to meet the needs of the business, including working on evenings and weekends
• A willingness to go the extra mile
• True passion for sales, the retail environment in Fast moving consumer goods
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum requirement high school certificate Age (20- 30) Added advantage any qualification in sales and marketing
• Food handling certificate, KRA pin, NSSF , NHIF, Copy of ID, Reference letters from previous employers, 3passport photos and blood group details
APPLY VIA APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Deadline application date 13th February 2020