Purpose: Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs. Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve number one market share in key categories & meeting sales targets where applicable.
- Ensuring all FMS models are on shelves. Depending on the branch, FMS stock is pre-determined
- Golden zone displays and systematic display ensuring brand visibility and prominence
- Ensure codes list is always updated - EOL models removed, OS models removed, new models included
- Ensuring all FSM are well trained on key USP - 3 key USP per product should be known for all categories
- Good PR at branch level with linesmen, receiving, procurement & supervisor levels.
- Ensuring any promotions are implemented on time, shelf tags re-printed, POP's delivered to branches
- Ensuring tracking book is used and service issues sorted out within 7 days
- Ensure timely forms submission - withing 2 days of issue being reported…. Sales rep needs to ensure all details are with Arwah - Item returned date, Dnote ref, CNR date, Model no, Serial no, Invoice no, Branch……..Disputed items - separate file to be kept for tracking
- Submit detailed information e.g. no price promotion, brand, model, RRP, copy of shelf tag, and impact on Hotpoint ……. Sales Rep. to report information & Sales exec to compile in table format on excel
• A minimum of a diploma in Sales or Marketing or relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in merchandising/sales.
• Previous experience in a sales or merchandising role for over 2 years, preferably in similar industry.
• Extensive knowledge of the retail market sector and consumer electronic products.
• Good relationship/rapport in the market with key contacts in relevant sector.
• Understanding of latest marketing methodology and thinking.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with team and other stakeholders.
• Maintain internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Strong selling skills.
• Must have a good understanding of local sales environment (Kenya market understanding should be up to date).
• Should be able to prepare periodic travel budget
• Must have passion in long local travels.