REPORTING TO: SALES MANAGER
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company seeks to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the position of Sales Representative. The company fosters to provide quality products efficiently and effectively. We are committed to providing a safe and dynamic work environment. We encourage our team to be self-starters and allow them to demonstrate their abilities.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the position is responsible to market and sell company’s products within a defined geographical area, counties within Kenya, ensuring consistent and reliable dissemination of information with regards to company products as well as corporate identity.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Sales Target-Achieve agreed monthly overall sales, customer wise targets, translating into yearly targets.
- Marketing Targets-undertake marketing/customers activities as per plan. (promotions/sampling/entertainment
- Strategy implementation-Process Implementation-Reports, Feedback, Market/trend analysis and competitors.
- Collections targets-Request and submit client’s statements of account monthly for ease of outstanding collections. Collect and dispatch customer payments/cheque to office
- To perform any other duty assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
- BSc. In Sciences, Diploma in sales and Marketing. Experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Applications including an application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted to be received by March 7,2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
We are an equal opportunity employer.