SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Generate leads.
· Meet or exceed sales goals.
· Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
· Helping determine price schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
· Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
· Understand and promote company programs.
· Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
· Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
· Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Maintain client records.
· Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
MINIMUM SALES REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing or any relevant field.
· Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
· Commitment to excellent customer service.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
· At least 2 years driving the experience will be an added advantage
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook & Quickbooks.
· Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in marketing of industrial cleaning detergents will be an added advantage.
· Recommendation letter from a former employer.
· Certificate of Good Conduct.