Salary range 80-100k
Hotel Sales Representative
- Will be working to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the hotel.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure the hotel standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department.
- Take personal responsibility that the system is utilized to its full capacity and updated regularly.
- Put sales activity in the system, meet weekly goals in agreed sales calls and telemarketing.
- Respond promptly to all hotel inquiries following our standards from customers, prospects, and lead referrals with a maximum of details on dates, rates, and Food & Beverage offers. Assist the customers with their budget and help them seeking the best solution.
- To properly maintain files and accounts. To follow-up with proposals sent and check with customers if proposals sent by the hotel are clear.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the required budgetary guidelines of the hotels, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- To ensure accurate handover and follow up with the hotel's events team.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality services to customers.
- Initiate and complete any other task assigned by the Hotel Managers
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing. In hospitality is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a sales representative in the hospitality industry a must.
- Fluent in English- Other languages an asset.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel. Good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems in order to be competent in checking bedroom and meeting space availability.
- Applicable job-related skills as per accountable duties.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented, and highly self-motivated.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and learn new technologies.
- Must have already existing accounts with corporate customers, NGOs, etc. And, sound knowledge of the conference market and networks