· Generating leads.
· Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails, face to face selling, referrals, etc
· Negotiating contracts with potential customers
· Preparation of tender documents
· Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations.
· Visiting customers and potential customers to identify needs or promote products and services and develop solutions
· Building long-term trusting relationships with customers
· Maintaining clients records
· Meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports
· Bachelors degree in marketing
· Appreciation for a start-up environment , ‘roll-up sleeves’ attitude, entrepreneurial and growth mindset
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to create and deliver power point presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
· Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly built rapport with customers
· Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
· Experience of 2 to 3 years in the courier industry
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Applicants with relevant experience in the courier industry and interested in setting up career should send CVs to reach us on or before 9th 2019