- Promote and sell company products to potential Clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Clients and staff.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all our products.
- Attend to customer requests, complaints, and demands. Communicate any necessary concerns to the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five year experience in the same or a relevant field
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven
- At least have a college degree in the same or a relevant field .
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload