- Prospect for new clients to grow subscription and corporate customers as per set targets
- Maintain and remain in frequent contact with clients for long term relations
- Manage and track clients complaints and issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and assign corporate/subscription customers by ensuring the account are served to expectation and ensure credit terms are strictly adhered to by following up on payments.
- Negotiate agreements and contracts with potential clients
- Follow KYC with due diligence for new accounts
- Share daily market activity report
- Vendors territory mapping
- Monitor vendors daily performance and work with the Accounts team to prepare Demand Plan
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Give timely feedback to the Business Unit Director from the field to enable accurate decision making
- Diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing
- At least 1 year experience in FMCG
- People Management skills
- Good knowledge of Nairobi CBD and it’s environs
- Has a valid driving license and can ride a motorbike too.