Who we are:
SwifttDial is a cloud based call center solution, which allows companies to set up their call centers in minutes without having to set up any kind of infrastructure. The solution enables companies to increase the level of satisfaction of customers besides improving the level of productivity of the agents. These dramatically grow the revenues of the businesses.
Roles and responsibilities
- Prospecting and qualifying new sales leads
- Explaining the benefits of the products, goods, or services that are offered by SwifttDial
- Scheduling meetings and presentations with the prospects
- Creating, planning, and delivering presentations/demos on company products
- Tracking all sales activities in the company CRM system
- Coordinating with the other team members and departments to improve the sales effort
- Servicing existing clients
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Working closely with customer success manager and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing Sales reports; and achieving weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Drafting quotations and payment agreements
- Drafting contracts and overseeing all purchase agreements
- Managing pricing and sales data, as well as activity reports
- Conducting post-sale follow-ups in order to assess and assist customers with any problem or inquiry they may have
- Writing and submitting periodical reports based on sales and any other occurrences
- Performing various administrative duties, including preparing expense and commission reports
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in sales and the field of their product by reading publications and attending conferences and seminaries
- Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity.
- Monitoring and overseeing the activity of fellow sellers
- A diploma or a degree in Business and Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS, Engineering and other related degrees.
- At least 2 years in sales and marketing related functions
- A track record of exceeding sales revenue targets
- Passionate about selling IT products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Both spoken and written)
- Good client relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good prospecting skills
- Knowledge of selling in a B2B setting
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies and business plans
- Experience preparing and maintaining sales reports.
How to Apply
Email your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.