- Serving customers, making recommendation, assisting, advising and dealing with general enquiries. Ensure that merchandise is stocked in optimal levels on the sales floor, communicate customer feedback to supervisor, Implement and maintain merchandising and shop layout to create a conducive environment for shopping
- In conjunction with supervisor develop and deliver new and innovative merchandising ideas to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved, maintain general cleanliness in the sales floor, ensure shelves are well stocked and appropriately replenished throughout.
- Ensure stocked merchandise is of good quality and in sellable condition;
- Ensure merchandise is appropriately tagged with correct prices: Guard against shoplifting and other forms of pilferage
- Good customer care skill
- Prior experience in similar tasks 2 years key retail shoe shops in Kenya
- Qualifications in sales and marketing an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills both English and Swahili.
Proposed salary 21,045 Kshs