The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing of concrete products e.g. Cabros, concrete blocks etc.
- Have a diploma in sales
- Computer literate
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Should be ready to work and reside in Kitengela
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients and staff
- Well-spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Should have experience in developing marketing and sales strategies, excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand the sales process.
- To actively source for new clients
- Provide high-class customer service.
- Advise customers and answer any queries they may have, from stock availability to product’s price.
- Conducting sales and marketing research comparable to our competitors.
- Facilitate the sales process from beginning to the end.
- Be able to take measurements from the site and advise the client on the area to be covered.