Contract Time: Full-time
· Identifying new customers
· Relationship Selling
· Identifying needs accurately
· Making Persuasive presentations
· Overcoming objections
· Closing the Sale
· Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course.
· Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
· Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
· Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
· Confident and bold
· Must be ambitious and focused to succeed in sales career under minimum supervision
· Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please submit a detailed resume with a covering letter. Deadline for applications is 30th November 2019.