- Generate leads.
- Meet or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client records.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing or any relevant field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- At least 2 years driving experience will be an added advantage
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook & Quickbooks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Experience in marketing of industrial cleaning detergents will be an added advantage.
- Recommendation letter from a former employer.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.