Reports to: Sales Representative will report to the Sales Manager and Business Development Manager.
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma
• Experience Level: Entry level
• Experience Length: 1 year
XRX Technologies is a leading information technology specialist that offers smart solutions to technological challenges both for individuals and large organizations. We are the leading systems integrator in the region. We partner with the world’s leading technology inventors and grow the best talent in the industry to provide you technology solutions that power your business.
1. Develop a sales pipeline and execute
2. Establishes sales goals and implement the plan to meet those goals.
3. Streamlining processes from pitching to closing a sale
4. Assisting clients who need servicing or consumables
5. Upselling to current clients.
6. Reach out to customers via cold calls.
7. Achieve agreed upon sales and targets.
8. Analyse and track sales and provide weekly sales reports.
9. Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients.
10. Demonstrate product benefits.
11. Generate own leads and close them.
12. Develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients through networking and marketing.
13. Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages.
14. Prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients.
15. Answers questions, describe benefits and discusses the pros and cons of various competing products or services.
16. Perform any other duty as assigned.
Competencies and qualifications
• Diploma in Sales or marketing related or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Must have between 1 to 2 years of sales experience
• Experience in ICT Related field will be an added advantage.
Abilities and skills required.
• Good communication skills
• Proactive work attitude
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Ability to work efficiently both individually or in a team, and communicate effectively.
• Strong phone presence and experience in cold calling and creating a sales pipeline etc.
• Organized and strong interpersonal skills: specifically, verbal and written skills, telephone skills, active listening, and client customer care skills, Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Submit your Application with your cover letter via Apply Now Button.