Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited is a manufacturing company of quality Insulation solutions for Roof, Wall and Pipes; Damp Proof Membrane; Floor Under lay; Expansion Joint Filler; Sealant Cords and Duct-Wrap.
We also provide Packaging solutions for the Floriculture, Horticulture and Removals sectors.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB VACANCY
Salary: Retainer + Attractive Commissions
- To aggressively sell and market insulation products to existing customers and potential target market, whilst also providing prompt personalized and efficient after sales service.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business objectives.
- Manage personal time and productivity. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison so as to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Directly selling and marketing of insulation products to existing and new customers.
- Create and compile customer and prospect database that should be updated regularly.
- Customer profiling so as to maximise on sales conversion rates.
- Provision of excellent customer focused services.
- Competency development to effectively perform sales and after sales tasks.
- Commitment to excellence and living the company values.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers, actively creating relationships and seizing opportunities to cross sell other insulation products.
- Proactively address sales cycle times for sales processes while escalating issues and following up where necessary, with the requisite departments.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities.
- 25 years and above
- A Bachelor degree in Business Management or related fields and or a Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- 3 -4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing fields; experience in sales of products used in the construction industry is an added advantage.
- Strong sales/customer relationship building skills and ability to persuade and close sales.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate, with excellent skills in Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel and work with a team of professionals.
- Ability to work under tight schedules, and meet targets.