LOCATION: Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa
- Oversee, present, promote and sell products using solid arguments in order to maintain and attract new clients.
- Delivers products promptly
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Maintain fruitful relations with clients i.e expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Compiles reports of stock on hand and kind and amount sold: Dispatches inventory data to units of retail chain.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Previous experience in direct sales within energy industry in the region will be a definite advantage.
- Computer literate and proficient
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback