Our Company is in the security and surveillance business
and is looking for a qualified sales representative to join our sales team.
This representative should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, where he or she will be responsible for bringing in new clients to the company as well as supporting the driving of sales.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Prospect for new clients/business and market the company
- Delivery of volume, sales and profit targets
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing and sales offers
- Cold calling customers, doing site visits and ability to travel to client offices
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare quotations, presentations and proposals
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Prepare and submit sales reports as agreed with the sales manager
The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position. The candidate should be aggressive, professional,highly motivated and be able to work with set targets.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in oral and written English
- 25 years and below are highly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrate a track record of outstanding sales performance
- Possess a degree with at least 1 year experience working in a service industry
- Result oriented and ability to meet set targets and goals
- A diploma in sales and marketing with at least 2 years selling experience
- College undergraduate with a sales and marketing major preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar, Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment