The contract is renewable depending on performance
In this role you will be responsible for selling our products to home developers in a given territory. The JOB will involve visiting construction sites to introduce our products.
- Selling of security steel doors and windows directly to home/property developers in Kitengela, Athiriver, Syokimau, Katani, Utawala, Ruai and Eastern bypass .
- Quantifying sales potential in each region.
- Pursue sales leads; visiting existing customers and pursuing new customers and accounts.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to more complex customer inquiries
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships to generate future sales and repeat business
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the company so they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Creating awareness about construction products and discussing with project owners
- Experience in sales of building material, or equivalent
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, with both customers and internal team members
- Sales experience 1 – 2 years
- Diploma in sales and marketing
Salary: Ksh. 20,000/=