DMM.com is a Japanese company providing a wide variety of web services to customers in the world since 1999. DMM.com has its own self developed platform of 18 years which has continued to provide a stable streaming of a wide variety of contents.
We started our business in Africa from December 2015, with its aim to bring the best of new business ideas and ventures in Africa. Our mission: firstly, reinforce local and regional relationships, then expand and encourage effective business models and lastly, empower Africa’s young talents of tomorrow.
DMM. Kenya was set up in Sep 2017 and we are seeking a way of Technology ×Beauty. We believe that beauty is the way of self-actualization and hope our activity will share new ideas in the culture of African beauty.
Location : Nairobi
1. Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain clients
2. Use your cold calling, negotiation and closing skills to build loyal customer
3. Independently call on high end Hair Salon clients.
4. Introduce our products to the market
5. Demonstrate the value of our products
6. Initiate, complete and submit orders
7. Deliver exceptional client service to achieve individual sales goals
8. Recognizing viable business opportunities.
9. Sales target achievement.
10. Marketing/product knowledge and awareness of competitors.
11. A strong, confident negotiator, sympathetic to customers’ needs.
12. Events management/Merchandising.
13. Promotional Planning and Support.
14. Business alignment.
15. Debt. collection and management
16. Any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Should be innovative, proactive and able to multi-task
2. Excellent communication. Other languages a plus
3. Should be customer service oriented
4. Ability to work under pressure
5. Gather feedback from clients and their customers
6. Working hours from 9 to 6 Monday to Friday
7. Diploma in sales & Marketing or any business related course.
1. At least 2 to 3 years of sales experience
2. Knowledge of beauty products is a plus
3. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
4. Diploma in a business related course
5. 25 yrs to 30 yrs
6. Experience in merchandising is a plus
35,000 Kes Plus Commissions including transportation
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV’s & cover letter