We are seeking to fill the position in the following Towns- Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Thika.
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Introduce new customers and maintain their records
- Visit customers and attend their inquiries and orders
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Ensure compliance to traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Area manager.
- Advise manager when bike is due for service.
- Valid driver’s license with an endorsement for riding a motorcycle
- At Least 5 years riding experience within Nairobi.
- Must have a good conduct certificate
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required
- Sales and marketing skills or similar experience
APPLY BY 30th AUG 2019 Quoting Ref No. MBS2019/03 and town of interest.