Job Category: Supervisory
Responsibilities for the Sales Supervisor Job
- Develop overall sales strategy in conjunction with other team members.
- Lead, support and motivate the sales team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Set and evaluate on periodical bases sales targets for the sales team
- Responsible for the overall sale performance including KPIs and sales figures
- Develop, update and maintain a database of potential customers
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Establish route to market plans for the sales team
- Support other efforts including preparation of tenders and proposals
- Ensure the company’s services are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility
- Advice management on emerging needs and customer preferences.
Sales Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor in a Business-related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving license
- MUST Have 3-4 years in experience in sales.
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Mature, energetic and results oriented