Line: Sales Support Advisor – Team Leader
Sales Support Advisor – International Organisations and Africa
The Sales Support Advisor is a crucial role to ensure that Sales Managers are adequately supported with all pre-sales related tasks. The Sales Support Advisor will work with the Sales Managers across IO and Africa to support in all aspects of pre-sales administration and account maintenance. A list of the tasks have been outlined below although this list should not be considered an exhaustive list.
- Manage all quotation requests and administration tasks related to pre-sale account management
- Ensure SFDC data accuracy, ensuring all quote requests and any information related to the account is accurately captured in SFDC
- Provide the highest levels of service internally and externally, striving for first contact resolution, responding within set timelines written or verbal
- Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the client/broker, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service teams where necessary.
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Leader
- Support the sales manager with capturing feedback related to the sale and ensure that all data is entered into SFDC Track sales activity within Salesforce.com i.e. managing the opportunity pipeline. Closed- lost- enter summary of calls meetings and tracking activities
- Manage the broker contact database on SFDC
- Liaise with Client Management Executives to ensure smooth implementation of new business
- Prepare all implementation documents for new SME clients
- Ad hoc sales related projects
Required Experience, Qualifications & Competencies:
- 5 years’ experience in an administrational support environment.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements.
- PC Skill (Excel, word and Power point).
- Interpersonal skills/telephone manner.
- Work well in a team environment.
Preferred but not essential:
- Sales/Healthcare background preferred.
- English and Maths qualification.