We seek to recruit for Sales Team Leaders in Nairobi.
• Achieve monthly set targets while managing expenses.
• Directly oversee, support, and develop assigned team members
• Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve the set targets. Lead and Manage logistics and performance issues.
• Deliver first rate customer service
• Build excellent relationships with customers and opinion leaders in catchment area.
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
• Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description
1. 2-3 years leading a high performing team
2. Experience in the industry will be an added advantage
3. A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
• Sales and Business Development
• Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
• General support to all tasks
• Information Collection
• Integrity and ability to work High Motivation.
• Self-starter-functional problem solver
• Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for.
Kindly headline your application Sales team leader.