- Analyze daily Sales reports and implement improvement plans to alleviate non achievement of SLA's and targets.
- Guide in drawing SLA’s and conduct telephone Sales calls.
- Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
- To work closely with the Manager: Operations to ensure the required staff are in place as and when required.
- To provide each team member with an individual report on performance/Sales Targets on a daily basis and to highlight issues and concerns.
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the department
- Train members of the sales team in order to make them better sales associates
- Have a positive approach to sales strategies and motivate sales associates to keep their heads up in both good and bad moments in the sales department
- Supervise opening and closing of the store at the appropriate time.
Requisite Qualification, Skills, and Behaviour
- 2 years plus of direct sales leadership experience. Experience in selling FMCG an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with people at all times and in all situations
- Good temperament
- Computer skills (Microsoft, Excel)
- Strong leadership skills to effectively guide and manage a team to achieve sales goals
- Outstanding financial analysis and problem-solving skills, and ability to make the right decisions most of the time
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills.