· Graduate or Post Graduate
· 5-7 years Sales experience -Preferred Telecom experience of at least 2 years
· Strong Communication Skills – Both written and spoken
· Knowledge of local language
· People’s person who has the ability to create bonds easily and quickly
· Knowledge on the subject matter with good presentation skills
· Ability to engage and build relations with multiple stakeholders, including trainees and Sales Managers
· Expert in MS- Office
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing Operations effectively at the state/province/zonal level
- · Timely sign off of the training calendar.
- · Conducting the steering council meeting with the client representative as per the defined calendar.
- · Complying with the processes defined and ensuring that the reports like Post Training Reports (PTR), attendance sheets, Impact stories are filled and submitted on time.
- · Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- · Arrange for the maintenance and procurement of all necessary equipment and materials relating to effective delivery and measurement of training.
2. Knowledge and skill enhancement of the sales personnel so that they are more competent to meet the defined business metrics
- · Effective training delivery as per the defined training target.
- · Evaluation the extent of knowledge enhancement by conducting Job Knowledge Quiz’s
- · Impacting productivity of sales personnel by enhancing their sales skills
- · Continuous improvement in training delivery and content by analyzing PTR and feedback scores.
- · On the field coaching of the sales personnel as and when required to tackle and understand on the field nuances.
3. Customization of Content as per the business and people requirement in the area of operations
- · Understand and study the business challenges and the market reality of the region operating in.
- · Update his knowledge on country’s laws and regulation so that to update content accordingly which helps the sales staff to sell products while complying to the local laws.
- · Get an in-depth understanding of the training requirements of the sales staff so as to modify the content accordingly.
- · Update his knowledge about the competition, company products, pricing and the industry so as to give inputs in creating a useful and effective content.