DEPARTMENT: Accounts Department
POSITION REPORTS TO: Chief Accountant
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business needs e.g. Query writing to aid reporting and thus satisfying the needs of the user departments.
- Cost center configuration.
- Budget input and monitoring into SAP.
- Fast track 100% SAP usage in the organization.
- Cost savings by use of the SAP.
- Communicate effectively and explain precisely to business and technical audiences how SAP best practice works.
- To facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to the business.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations.
- Acts as liaison within the business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems (map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications business needs).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adhere to all organizational standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- 3 years Technical knowledge and experience
- Accredited SAP training or certification is required.
- Required knowledge of tariffs, interfaces, commissions, revenue share, auto and manual adjustments and impact on invoicing.
- SAP configuration experience
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Production Department; highly dependable on their efficiency
- Accounts Department; management information for decision making.
- Sales Department: Analysis of sales
- Customers, Suppliers and government authorities.