DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and prepare all meals
- Managing the school menu and inventory related to the task
- Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area
- Managing food items/kitchen supplies
- Preparing kitchen requisitions in a timely manner.
- Perform other support tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Certificate in food and beverages and food production/catering,
- At least two (2) years extensive experience.
- Be an effective communicator,
- Be well groomed and conform to the kitchen dress-code.
- Possess a valid Food Handlers certificate
- Ability to work effectively