- KCSE D (plain) or its equivalent and above.
- A valid commercial driving licence.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- A valid PSV licence.
- Age limit: 30 years – 50 years.
- Valid PSV licence.
- Be respectful and flexible.
- Be physically fit for the duties.
- Child friendly with no previous criminal record.
- Clean driving record and experience of not less than 3 years.
- First aid certificate and motor mechanical skills will be an added advantage but desirable.
- Ensure the school children are picked up from agreed locations and dropped back at any time as may be set by the school management in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure the vehicle is properly run and maintained in a good working condition by reporting any problem in good time.
- Undertake any minor maintenance repairs.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Driving staff as necessary.
- Undertaking any messengerial duties as required from time to time.
- Undertake any other duty as may be determined by
the school management.
Interested applicants should send their applications in an envelope marked “Application for Driver’s position” together with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, testimonials quoting current and expected salary (this is a requirement), so as to be received by 15th November 2019, to:
The Board of Management,
Ridges Presbyterian School – Membley,
P.O. Box 1428 – 00232,
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“RIDGES PRESBYTERIAN SCHOOL MEMBLEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”