This position is responsible for supervision of school staff and students, overall administrative and academic management with the objective of enhancing student learning outcomes.
role and responsibilities are briefly listed below.
- Relate the educational objectives of the school to instructional practices that yield the highest standards of student learning outcomes.
- Recognise and seek alternative learning solutions for students with behavioural or learning difficulties.
- Oversee the evaluation of existing programmes and practices, curriculum content and piloting of experimental programmes.
- Establish effective means of staff recruitment, ensure the provision and implement a plan for staff development.
- Articulate a vision for Professional Development of staff and ensure its implementation.
The candidate should have:
- A degree in education, educational leadership, management and administration up to Master's level (preferred).
- A thorough understanding of British curriculum
- A minimum of 8-9 years of overall experience in educational leadership
- TSC registration (preferred)