Security Officer Job Duties
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Latest Curriculum vitae
- Must be aged between 22-35 years
- Minimum education level of O level with a C plain
- 2 colored passport size photographs
- High school leaver’s certificate
- Copy of national ID
- (Having studied in the National Youth Service will be an added advantage)
Security Officer Skills
- Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Submit your application letter and attach copies of required documents and any other testimonials.
Deadline for application submission is Friday 13 September 2019 at 5pm.