Ensure all manning of appointed location for each security 24 limited personnel adhered to at all time with the specific response and presentation.
- Ensure Safety and protection of company property and stakeholders including but not limited to employees, customers, and suppliers at all times. ·
- Continuously conduct security Checks (4 times) per day in collaboration with the Security Manager·
- Record all daily incidences and accidents in the Security Occurrence book as well as on the adopted platform and submit to Superiors for review.
- Supervise internal and external movements on material for other subsidiaries as required at all times.
- Continuously verification os all security equipment’s that are used by the security personnel and offices and ensure they are in good working condition
- Ensure that evacuation procedures and training is adhered to by security personnel in appointed location at all time.
- Report to the Supervisor and the management on gaps identify that might present theft of company properties
- Any other duties assigned by the managers.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies.
- Must have a 5 years’ relevant job experience.
- Supervisory skills are a must.
- Training and Development skills for guards.
- Certificate of Good Conduct and recommendation letters from previous employers.