Job Details ·
· Ensure Safety and protection of company property and stakeholders including but not limited to employees, customers, and suppliers at all times. ·
· Continuously conduct security Checks (4 times) per day in collaboration with the Security Manager·
· Record all daily incidences and accidents in the Security Occurrence book as well as on the adopted platform and submit to Superiors for review.
· Supervise internal and external movements on material for other subsidiaries as required at all times.
· Continuously verification os all security equipment’s that are used by the security personnel and offices and ensure they are in good working condition
· Ensure that evacuation procedures and training is adhered to by security personnel in appointed location at all time.
· Report to the Supervisor and the management on gaps identify that might present theft of company properties
· Any other duties assigned by the managers.
QUALIFICATION FOR SECURITY SUPERVISOR
1. Must have a Form four Certificate.
2. Must be a licensed Motorcycle rider with over 2yrs experience.
3. The applicant should have good writing and verbal skills.
4. The applicant must be well versed with security matters.
5. The applicant must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
6. The applicant must be willing to work in multiple locations.
7. The applicant will also be required to work flexible hours.